|7/7d||2h||Per person: 35€|
The tour will begin with the history of this magnificent city. Its roots lie in over 2000 years of history. The Seine river since before the Romans is the wealth of this city, which was crossed by Julius Caesar and Hitler, to flourish in the Middle Ages and expand in the Renaissance until the French Revolution.
We will walk in the shadow of Notre Dame's Gargoiles, we will see the spires of the Sainte Chapelle and the high tower of St. Jacques, we will tread the ancient streets and the historic bridges such as the Ponte Neuf. We will follow the trail of the Templars, we will throw light on the shadow of the Hundred Years War. Marie Antoinette of Austria, Louis XIV, the Sun King, and the two Napoleone will join us in the most romantic city in the world.
- Notre Dame Cathedral visit
- Île de la Cité tour
- External view of the Sainte Chapelle
- External view of the Justice Palace
- External view of the Conciergerie
- External view of the Tour de l'Horloge
- Ponte Neuf
- The Jewish Island
- External view of the Louvre Museum